I ordered a new power cord for my dell inspirion laptop.It came in a timely manner but when i plugged it in the cord immediatly began blowing smoke.

I unplugged it from the laptop and unplugged it from the wall. I actually had to take the cord outside because it was still smoking. When I went to try to turn computer on it was dead. It completly fried my computer.

Luckily it was a few yrs old and I had backed up recently. I went to send the cord back to get my $30 refunded using the address they list on the web site for returns. The package returned to me after a week that the address does not exist. NICE!

Thought I would warn anyone thinking of purchasing from them.Don't!

Had an Experience with Pronto Chargers?

Comments

Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Gearbest - Reliable shop Gearbest "I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now. I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems. Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the..." Read more Pronto Chargers - 3 Defective  Apple 85w MagSafe Adapters Pronto Chargers "Purchased 3 Defective Apple 85w MagSafe Adapters in five months. In January 2013 I purchased an Apple 85w MagSafe Adapter for my MacBook Pro after my original one died..." Read more La Crosse Technology - Alarm Clock W88723 does not works ! La Crosse Technology "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0XThojwTM W88723 with HOUR digital sticks missed. The MINUTES are OK, but some hour sticks are turned of. I did buy it in 2017 May in wall mart Orlando Florida..." Read more Dhgate - DH Gate Refund Policy is horrible!!!!! Dhgate "DH Gate seller "Manweisi" is terrible to deal with. Just look at the *** pictures. I asked for a refund and cant get one. The seller keeps trying to offer..." Read more Vivid Seats - Fraud Vivid Seats "Vivid seats sold me a ticket to Imagine Dragons. I printed it out and it was a fake/fraud/forgery. It was a duplicate of the real owners ticket with an alternative..." Read more Safeway Insurance - Worse company ever Safeway Insurance "I was pay full coverage on a 2015 Dodge dart ended up getting t-boned in Philadelphia ms, so I waited a whole month for them to tell me it was..." Read more Lowes - Worst carpet and customer service ever!!! Lowes "We purchased Lowe's PetProtect carpet less than 3 months ago. Within a few weeks after installation, carpet loops/fibers began lifting up and the carpet was separating from where it meets..." Read more