I called this company and was assured that I would receive my charger in 5 days.I paid an extra 34.99 for overnight delivery.

There was a "mix up". I did not receive the charger for 5 days. when I called "Jamal" told me that he would refund both shipping charges- they billed me twice. He never did, and the charger broke in less than two months.

I called again and spoke to Jamal. he refused to refund my money and insisted on sending another piece of junk charger. think twice about doing business with this company.

They are a total rip off.I ended up going to staples to get a charger.

Had an Experience with Pronto Chargers?

Comments

Logitech - Very bad customer support and warranty Logitech "I bought a wireless mouse M185 with a 3 year warranty. and started to give me troubles with the left click. I contacted the support on their site and finally..." Read more Techrabbit - Happy birthday son, what? No this is not a joke. Techrabbit "Ordered these earbuds fir my son birthday, well within time for his birthday. They arrived on Monday, decided not to open it as they are a present for my son...." Read more Otterbox - Pissed off Otterbox "I have a cast on because I had surgery 2 weeks ago well a little less than two weeks ago and I was walking into my house and I had..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more