I ordered an HP ZV6000 Charger July 8, 2014 online (with a friend's PC) because I needed a replacement for my PC related to having my own PC for a new job I had accepted. My Charger didnt work! The cash came out of the bank immediately and the ordr was processed within 4-6 hours (received an EMail telling me so).

Received the WRONG CHARGER WITH THE WRONG PLUG FOR PC in a torn up package (barely readable).

I called them immediately. The snotty Fran Drescher sounding ***-wipe in the Customer Service Department (Staci or Stephanie; I think), was a total *** the entire time I dealt with her during three to five complaint calls.

She started a return ticket and when she offered to send me the right charger and pay for shipping - sorry! That's not good enough! I had a JOB (which I was promtly received a rescind message about) that counted on this charger!

I ordred the CORRECT CHARGER - it's on my paperwork, EMail Confirm and on the Packing List. It's pretty obvious that the Sh*#heads in the shipping department dont know their *** from a hole in the ground.

The complaint call included the information (volunteered by them) that their warehouse that the charger shipped from is about 18 miles from my residence. I offered to drop the wrong charger off and pickup the CORRECT REPLACEMENT if they would refund my purchase and my shipping. The *** REFUSED!

Their Warehouse is in Houston, Texas.

The complaint phone call ended with this *** transferring me to a continually unanswered line and then, as my unanswered calls said, I was (programmed) to remain in the cue and the 'next caller in line' for HOURS while trying to get transferred to a manager!

They are receiving notice any day now to refund my FULL AMOUNT "AND" send me a return slip for the one that I got that was incorrect.

Their failure to live up to their guarantee has gotten me so angry that if I don't get my refund, they will be summoned to COURT for the refund, shipping, my time and the loss of the position that I had been offered that required me to have my own PC!

This site and the complaints here GUARANTEE ME MY VICTORY!

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! BEWARE!

Thanks for your time,

'Still Unemployed'

Had an Experience with Pronto Chargers?

Comments