I ordered two High capacity laptop batteries and an ac adapter.Besides being way overcharged as I got what I wanted on EBay for less that half the cost, they were cheap low capacity made in China batteries.

I was told for the price I paid, $100 plus, I would get HP made batteries. I returned them all back at my expense fully compliant to their instructions for returns. I was promised a refund/credit within 3 working days. Instead I was assigned to a rep that never contacted me anyway.

After 3/1/2 weeks I am still being charged for the items. No credit or refund. This seems to be a basement run dot com organization that is irresponsible, and sells junk, Buyer be ware.

Go to Amazon or EBAY.Better stuff with better alternatives

Had an Experience with Pronto Chargers?

Comments

Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Gearbest - Liars! Gearbest "I had my eye on a smartphone. The price was 33€ and it said the discount would last 4 more days. I bought a case and tempered glass for the..." Read more Gearbest - Was sold a fake item , ended up I. The hosptal Gearbest "TO Alina PLEASE MAKE SURE Alina GETS THIS MESSAGE This is a very very Important MUST BE ANSWERED BY MANAGER IMMEDIATELY Order No.: WP1707240349192070 I had bought Original Xiaomi Handlebar..." Read more Gearbest - Reliable shop Gearbest "I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now. I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems. Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more